Resources for Students
Resources by Program
Cosmetology - Current Davies students with a valid ID are eligible to receive salon services at a 50 % discount on any Friday before a vacation week. Please call in advance to schedule an appointment and ensure teacher passes are signed prior to scheduling the appointment. Licensed Davies Cosmetology graduates are eligible to receive complimentarily and or discounted services with a valid ID. Please call in advance to schedule an appointment.
- Cosmetology - Uniform Ordering Website This is a mandatory requirement. All students have until October 1, 2018, to purchase their all-black scrub uniforms and must wear closed toe black shoes.
- Cosmetology - Upcoming Trade Show at the end of October - https://www.masellobrothers.com/next-level
- Health Careers - Rhode Island Nursing Aide Candidate Handbook
Health Careers - Department of Health License Verification
Health Careers - Skills Listing for the 2018 NNAAP
Free Learning Online
- Khan Academy - Free to sign up and used at Davies. KhanAcademy.org
- LinkedIn Learning - Many videos and courses are available for free https://learning.linkedin.com/product-overview Davies is included in this manufacturing series: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/skilled-trades-manufacturing-careers/what-is-manufacturing?autoplay=true
Class of 2020
10/4 The RI Planning Center will be here from 11-5pm to help parents/students with FAFSA forms. (Financial Aid) Email Mrs. Hitzemann for an appointment.
10/9 Senior Clinic from 6-7:30pm in the cafetorium to help inform students and parents regarding requirements for senior year.
Mrs. San Bento, Mrs. Plumer, and the National Honor Society Congratulate our newly installed officers for 2019:President Ibiolatiwa AkomolafeVice President: Indy SilvaSecretary: Victoria AquinoTreasurer: Jordan MirandaHistorian: Aaron AguilarCo-Parliamentarians: Nicholas Croce and Christian Godinez
Here is a great opportunity for scholarships that you can enroll in this summer.
Introducing the College Board Opportunity Scholarships. The more effort you put in, the more opportunities you have to earn a scholarship. Complete all six, and you’re eligible to earn $40,000. Scholarships will be awarded through monthly drawings to students who complete each action. This is open to all Juniors !!!
Sign up today and begin the opportunity to be eligible for money towards college. cb.org/scholarships