Community Parent Relations Committee (CPR)
The Community and Parent Relations Committee (CPR) is dedicated to joining together parents, students, teachers, and staff to increase parent involvement and make a difference in your student's education.
Benefits of Joining the CPR Committee at Davies
By participating in the CPR committee you have the opportunity to not only positively influence your child and their school environment but also benefit personally through self-growth. Members can:
- Be connected. CPR members know what's going on at Davies.
- Tap into a network. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences with other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing the issues most important to you.
- Make your voice heard. The CPR Committee is the most effective way to suggest changes to Davies.
- Witness improvement. By getting involved at Davies, you'll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be a role model. You can demonstrate to your child the importance you place on education.
If you are interested in being a part of the CPR or have any questions, please contact Felicia Morrobel, Parent Liaison, email@example.com.
El Comité de Relaciones Comunitarias y de Padres (CPR) está dedicado a unir padres, estudiantes, maestros y personal para aumentar la participación de los padres y hacer una diferencia en la educación.
Beneficios de unirse al Comité de CPR de Davies
Al participar en el comité de CPR tiene la oportunidad no sólo de influenciar influir positivamente en su hijo y su entorno escolar, sino también a beneficiarse personalmente a través del crecimiento personal. Los miembros pueden:
Estar conectado. Los miembros del Comité de CPR saben lo que está pasando en Davies.
- Acceder a una red. Puede compartir ideas, inquietudes y experiencias con otros padres y maestros, establecer una relación y discutir los temas más importantes para usted.
- Hacer que tu su voz sea escuchada. El PTO Comité de CPR es la forma más efectiva de sugerir cambios a Davies.
- Presenciar Mejoría. Al involucrarse en Davies, será parte de la solución y ayudará a realizar cambios positivos.
- Ser un ejemplo. Puede demostrarle a su hijo la importancia que le da a la educación.
Si está interesado en formar parte del Comité de CPR o tiene alguna pregunta, comuníquese con Felicia Morrobel, Enlace de Padres Bilingüe, firstname.lastname@example.org o 401-728-1500 ext. 304.
As we strive for academic excellence and a high level of literacy for all of our students we realize that an educational institution cannot accomplish this goal alone.
When a partnership exists between school, family and student and the goals and responsibilities for each party are clear, student achievement will improve. The following is a compact, which is a voluntary agreement between Davies’ administration and staff and our families and students with the sole purpose of helping all of our students to reach their full academic potential.
Family engagement in schools contributes to positive student outcomes, including improved child and student achievement, decreased disciplinary issues, improved parent-teacher and teacher-student relationships, and improved school environment.
The criteria outlined is based on the Home School Compact. As we strive for academic excellence and a high level of literacy for all of our students we realize that an educational institution cannot accomplish this goal alone. When a partnership exists between school, family and student and the goals and responsibilities for each party are clear, student achievement will improve. The Home School Compact, which is a voluntary agreement between Davies’ administration and staff and our families and students with the sole purpose of helping all of our students to reach their full academic potential.
The Parent of the Quarter will be based on the criteria listed below and named publicly on November 5th, January 28th, April 8th, and June 13th for School Year 21-22.