Daily Morning Announcements
Good Morning Davies! Today is Monday, September 20, 2021. It is an F-Week and today is a F-Day.
SkillsUSA Leadership Team will meet Thursday, 9/23 from 6-7pm on Zoom. This will be an introductory meeting to get to learn more about SkillsUSA and how to be a part of the leadership team. All students are welcome, please complete the SkillsUSA survey emailed to all students or email Mrs. Vasquez to receive the zoom link.
Meeting ID: 769 7130 4117
Our first JUNIOR (Class of 2023) class council meeting of the year will be held Thursday, Sept. 30 4:00-5:00pm on Zoom. Any students who are running for office should email me with their one-minute speech that they will be campaigning with. Our plan is for the October meeting to be held in person.
Please reach out to AAmore@daviestech.org for a Google Classroom invitation.
Seniors, Class of 2022, there will be a meeting on Thursday, 9/23 at 3pm on Zoom (the next one will be in person)! Mr. Brotschi will invite everyone through email!
Grade 10-12 School Picture Day for school IDs and the yearbook will be, Wednesday, September 22.
Davies' Food Pantry - The Pantriot - is open for students and their families experiencing food insecurity. Sign up at www.daviestech.org/food or reach out to Mrs. Cipolla, Mrs. Medeiros, or a teacher you trust.
Use the Davies' Health Screening App daily! Instructions are at www.daviestech.org/covidapp.
Attention students: Anybody who is late, arriving after 7:45 due to a late bus or any reason should report directly to the attendance office and complete a tardy slip. Remember to put your bus number on the slip in the bus number space. If you do not report and are marked absent, a call home will go out at approximately 11:00 a.m. Avoid making your parents think you cut school by going straight to the attendance office.
What is the difference between Student Council and Class Council?
- Plans school wide social events (votes on activities presented)
- Fundraising and participate in community service
- Discusses, plans and approves school wide activities
- MEETS MONTHLY - all students are welcome to attend any meeting and have their voice heard.
- Every class has a class council that represents their class (president, vice president, secretary, treasurer, representatives, ect.)
- Plans class specific events, fundraisers, and community service
Leads the class
- At least one class council member attends the Student Council meetings and presents at the meetings
What are your goals for the year? Learn about the student responsibilities in Davies' Home School Compact!
Thank you and have a Davies day!
*A "Davies day" is a day that is both productive and beneficial to your future.