Recovery Re-Imagined Work Readiness Training Program for parents
The Recovery Re-Imagined Work Readiness Training Program is a 3 – week training program designed to prepare individuals impacted (directly or indirectly) by the opioid crisis to re-enter the workforce. Participants will learn effective communication, essential networking, resume writing, interviewing skills and more. Please see below…
- Unemployed Rhode Islanders, in recovery, who have been impacted by the opioid crisis
- Family members/friends who have been directly or indirectly impacted by the opioid crisis
- Ability to attend training sessions Mon – Thurs from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Ready to jump-start your career!
Things to know:
- Program stipends: $25 daily and $500 upon completion
- Support services and transportation provided
- Job placement assistance upon completion
Limited space is available! Due to high demand, we recommend candidates apply online first. Recruiters will return calls within 24-48 hrs.
Candidates click here to APPLY: Recovery Re-Imagined Work Readiness Training Program. Contact Shawnee at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-680-5963 for more information about the program.