Downeast Coffee Roasters is an exciting 3rd generation family-owned coffee roaster headquartered in Pawtucket, RI. We import coffee from across the globe and carefully roast it in our roastery. We distribute our coffees to many institutions, restaurants, coffee houses, grocery stores, and dining facilities across the Northeast.
This position assumes responsibility for service of coffee brewing equipment within an established customer base. Local travel is required.
- Diagnose, clean, repair and install coffee equipment
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for customers.
- Receive and respond to Service Calls in a timely manner
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
Other duties as assigned:
Must provide you own tools and maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate our customers’ equipment emergencies
Key desired attributes include:
- Mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Appreciation of coffee and espresso
- Solution-oriented approach to troubleshooting and repair
- Grace under pressure
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical and plumbing systems
- 2 years’ experience in electrical and plumbing repair field
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Clean driving record
- $22.00 - $24.00 per hour (pending experience)
- Robust Medical benefits
- 401(k) plans, life insurance, paid holidays, vacations
- This full-time position includes a mandatory on-call responsibility on a rotating basis. Overtime may occasionally be required to complete the day’s work schedule.
Please send resume to : email@example.com . Expiration date : 10-31-2022. Could you please advise when the ad is posted.
Please let me know if you need this ad modified. My contact information is listed below.
Thank you for your assistance in advance.
Accounting and Human Resource Admin.
Downeast Coffee Roasters
P.800-345.2007 or 401-724-6393 Ext.421