IMMEDIATE OPENING, Full-time
Let us teach you about the hearth industry! We will put you on a solid career path as a hearth industry installation technician.
No previous hearth experience is required, however, some construction/trades experience is required. Experience with carpentry, HVAC, construction, electric and mechanical skills a plus. We will provide the necessary training and assist you in obtaining industry licenses in order to excel at your job. This is an opportunity to learn a valuable trade and advancement and team leader opportunities are available to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be a self starter, reliable, have good mechanical and communications skills, and a good driving record. We are a small, independent, family owned company so each employee is a key representative and important part of our team. Much of our business comes from client referrals and we strive to provide courteous customer service to all clients.
Candidate must work well with people—both customers and co-workers—and be willing to take direction. Our goal is to ensure our customers are being serviced both properly and professionally, and up to our company standards.
- Comfortable on roofs and ladders
- Familiar with hand tools and hand-held power tools
- Problem solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Strong customer service skills, friendly disposition
- Capable of lifting 80+ pounds
- Has a good driving record
- Is organized with tools, equipment, and work strategies
- Able to read and understand installation instructions and manuals
- 401k plan
- Paid personal time off (PTO)
- Medical Insurance
- Overtime available
- Paid Holidays